Featured Post

First Half of the Year Recap and Comeback

Long time no speak everyone. I have sadly had a lot going on in my life lately so I have let this blog slip away. I am going to try and hav...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Delay and upcoming reviews

If you've been following me you might have noticed my lack of post lately, I sadly have had a busy couple weeks and it's been causing me to not be able to write the reviews like I've wanted to. I have been watching the movies as they come out though so I just need the time to write all the reviews out. I did enjoy a lot of the films that have come out lately so honestly if you want to see a movie that is out, you probably are going to like them.

I've seen Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Hail, Cesar, Deadpool, The Witch, and Risen. I'm seeing Zoolander 2 tonight. I can't wait to see Eddie the Eagle next weekend, and Triple 9 has my interest. Gods of Egypt honestly is going to be a surprise to me if I actually end up enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment