Featured Post

First Half of the Year Recap and Comeback

Long time no speak everyone. I have sadly had a lot going on in my life lately so I have let this blog slip away. I am going to try and hav...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Deathgasm


Director: Jason Lei Howden

Writers: Jason Lei Howden


Stars: Milo Cawthorne, James Blake, Kimberley Crossman


Synopsis:

A couple teenagers accidentally summon demons when trying to make a new song for the Death Metal band, DEATHGASM.

Review:

This movie was just pure fun, it especially worked well for me because I'm into the metal genre of music and I love a good bloodbath. The acting wasn't anything special but it wasn't terrible by any means, the main attraction for this movie is the practical effects, the bloody mutilations, and just the pure fun this movie delivers throughout its breakneck pace.
If you don't like bloody movies, than this isn't going to be for you, I don't know though if you'd really be looking into a film called Deathgasm if you weren't though to be honest. I wasn't really expecting much from this when I first heard this, but ever since it first got screen I've been hearing mainly great things about it so I decided to pick it up when I got the chance, and I'm so glad I did. This had laughs and blood oozing everywhere. Now there are a few problems, mostly nick picking, but I think there should have been maybe an extra scene or two of demon action scenes, but I know this wasn't made on the biggest of budgets and honestly I feel like that's only because I felt like I blinked and the ride was already over.


Rating: 4.5 stars


Recommendation: If you're into horror films, bloodbaths, and metal music then I'm sure this will serve you just fine in the entertainment department.

No comments:

Post a Comment